Longstay in Siem reap

QuestionsCategory: CambodiaLongstay in Siem reap
travel Staff asked 7 years ago
We plan on a long staying in Siemreap for around 5months. What is the visa for the long staying guest? We love to meet people and hang around to absorb local life and would not need to be in the city centre. Any suggestion is appreciated.
1 Answers
dina1 Staff answered 7 years ago

First of all you need to get an “Ordinary” visa (formerly known as a business visa).  After that this visa is that it can be extended indefinitely. And the other great thing about it is that you can extend your stay from within the country, so there’s no need to leave. You have the option to extend for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. With the 1 and 3-month options you will only get a single entry visa, which means that if you take a trip out of the country, you’ll need to get a new visa when you return. Much better is to get either a 6-month or 12-month extension, as they will both give you multiple entries, which means you can leave and return as often as you want on the same visa

Your Answer

5 + 2 =