Travel around Chin State

QuestionsCategory: MyanmarTravel around Chin State
travel Staff asked 2 years ago

Travel around Chin State

Is it possible to come into Myanmar via the Rihkwhawdar border crossing, then travelling south to Gangaw? What kind of transport can I expect? Price of them? Would the guesthouses/hotels in places like Tedim, Hahka, Falam accept westerners?

1 Answers
Sam Staff answered 2 years ago

Myanmar’s Untouched Chin State is an unstable region. There is still ongoing tension between Chin sub-tribes and the central government. Travel permits get cancelled all the time. 
You can read more here:

Your Answer

14 + 20 =